Honeysuckle Hills is the perfect gathering place for family and friends. The best part is we’ll handle all the details for you, because we have solid relationships with the best wedding vendors in the Southeast.
We host receptions for a maximum of 100 during the months of mid-April through Thanksgiving. Our limit is 50 guests during late November through the end of March. (Our heated chapel is limited to 50 seats even though our outdoor areas accommodate up to 100)
As a full-service wedding venue, we can easily handle travelers from just down the road or several hundred miles away. There’s plenty of parking close to our entrance and room for everyone to spread out and enjoy themselves. No one ever wants to leave.
If you prefer to use the vendors of your choice, no problem! We do encourage use of our preferred vendors because they have a reputation for excellent service and are familiar with our teamwork creed. However, we do have venue rental only options.
Alcohol Policy: Alcohol is permitted with a wedding package of three hours of activity time or more after securing a licensed, insured bar tending service. Our preferred bar tender is Single Barrel Events, family owned with a personality of gold… www.singlebarrelevents.com
Here’s how we can make your Smoky Mountain destination wedding a breeze:
- Family coordinating team to keep your wedding running smoothly
- Round reception tables and seating for 75-100 guests
- Choice of white, chocolate brown, or black table linens
- Burlap table runners
- Bride and Groom table
- Wedding cake table
- Buffet tables
- Reception table centerpieces with base colors of white and green that sit on wooden tree slices
- Addition of our venue’s silk flowers that closely match your wedding colors to the centerpieces
- White string lights
- Gift table
- Sign-in table
- Staff to set up your personal décor (virtually anything that can be lifted by hand and set on tables)
- Spacious yard area for guests to spread out and enjoy
- Horse shoe games
- Corn Hole games
- Sand box for small children
- Tubs and wooden table stations with iced down bottled water for your guests
- Handicap accessible restroom
- Fans and a wall air-conditioning unit for summer months
- Propane heaters and a wall heating unit in the cooler fall and early winter months
The photographs in this gallery may show some added personal décor brought by our couples and set up by our coordinating staff. Usually this is easy to easy to distinguish, but if you’re unsure don’t hesitate to ask Regina.