The White Pergola
Most popular for larger weddings, this ceremony site has a more formal, elegant appeal. It only takes one and a half minutes to walk from the barn and across a lovely arched bridge as your guests are awed with your approach. You’ll also pass by our little waterfall, which soothes and calms.
- Best for higher guest counts, with permanent bench-style seating for 75-100 guests
- Guests sit in shade after 5pm in the summer months, and between 12pm to 2pm in the fall
- Vases of white silk flowers and greenery down the center aisle
- Addition of venue’s silk flowers in colors that closely match your own to the vases
- White silk flowers and greenery decorate the pergola at all times
- Addition of venue’s silk flowers in colors that closely match your own to the pergola
- Convenient white table with cross for sand ceremony items, etc.
- Blooms at the pergola in mid-April include dogwoods and redbuds
- Blooms at the pergola in late April through mid-May include purple rhododendrons and yellow roses
- Yellow lilies bloom in June at the pergola
- The pergola sits at the base of a mountain ridge that is golden with fall leaves in mid-October through mid-November