The Granite Stone Wedding Arch
Most popular in the early spring and fall wedding months, the stone arch has a classic wedding feel. It was built by hand in 2016, and our creek flows right behind it. A curved brick walkway was added in 2019. It’s only a one and half minute walk from the barn in the opposite direction of the white pergola, tucked away behind seasonally flowering bushes and honeysuckle. Our horses, Sugar and Ben, often crash weddings at this site due to the close proximity of the horse fence.
- Permanent bench seating for 20 guests, with option of added folding chairs to accommodate up to 50
- Shepherd hooks with vases of white silk flowers and greenery can be added down the center aisle
- Addition of venue’s silk flowers in colors that closely match your own to the two formal vases at each end of the ledge
- Staff can bring out a separate table for sand ceremonies, etc.
- Yellow water iris and pink azalea bloom near stone arch in mid April through May
- A white snowball bush blooms next to the stone arch in July through October
- Popular in early October because the trees that change to gold earliest grow behind it