The Covered Pavilion
If it rains, this is your “next-to-the best-thing” outdoor wedding ceremony. However, many couples choose it because it is always shaded. If you have guests with mobility issues, it’s also the closest ceremony location to the barn. Canvas tent sides can be lowered to cover the entire guest seating area if necessary. This helps during blowing, pouring rain or during chillier late fall months.
Our pavilion is the main guest hang-out as well and has a “nook” for the DJ on the back side if you’re also having your reception at Honeysuckle Hills.
- Suitable for smaller or larger guest counts, up to 100
- Chairs can be moved closer to the wedding arch for guest counts of 30 or less
- Guests always sit in the shade
- Fans above the guest seating area
- Wedding arch with white silk flowers and greenery at all times
- Addition of venue’s silk flowers in colors that closely match your own to the arch
- Staff can bring out a separate table for sand ceremonies, etc.
- Popular year round, but not adequately heated in the months of December through March